We advise you to check all our terms and conditions before making bookings to ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable stay at our hotels. By proceeding with the reservation, you accept the following terms and conditions.
Please do not hang clothes outside as it spoils the beauty of the area. Clothes hung will be removed and no claims will be entertained
others:• Dogs & Other Pets are not allowed.
• Car Parking is at owner’s risk.
• Visitors to the room are not permitted after 10.00 p.m. You are requested to meet them at the Lobby or Café.
• Please refrain from bringing any eatables from out side.
• Generator will not run from 12.00 mid night to 6.00 am ) As per local authority instruction )
• As per order of the hon’ble supreme court , guest are not allowed to play loud music outside after 10.00 pm.
Liability DisclaimerThe rates, tariff and taxes are subject to change and the company cannot be held liable for any such change. If at any time, during the continuance of service, the performance in whole or in part, of any obligation under it shall be prevented or delayed by reason of war, hostility, axe of the public enemy, civil commotion, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, epidemic, strikes, lockout or act of god, etc, no claim for damages against the company in respect of such performance or delay in performance of the service can be claimed.
The laws of India govern the contract and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court at New Delhi.