Travelling with Your Partner? Here Are the Top 5 Places to Visit in Nainital
Nainital is as synonymous to romance as commitment in a romantic relationship. No married couple can disagree to the fact that most advice expert that they got while planning for their honeymoon was “Visit Nainital”. Well, if you have adhered to the experts, you know what kind of romanticism we are talking about.
Nainital breathes romance; it blooms romance between two individuals. The place offers just the right kind and amount of the romance that the newlyweds crave for. On one hand, the nature bestows its best ice and on the other hand, honeymoon resorts in Nainital overwhelm the couple with comfort, warmth and privacy. Accommodation in Nainital being cheap, it is the “Mecca” of love birds, irrespective of where they belong.
To escape the world, visit the following 5 places with your better half:
- Nainital Lake: Embracing the Kumaon mountain range in the most platonic way, the lake takes glory in reflecting the beauty of the mountains on its surface. The waters are crystal blue; sharp and sparkly. What can be better if the same spark becomes an add on to the spark within her eyes, after you confess your love for her. Spend the most cherished moments with her on the boat as you paddle in the middle of the lake.
- Naina Peak: Let us tell you that this peak is different than Naini Peak but the beauty of this place is mesmerizing. The view of the rising sun from this peak, together, hand in hand, will remain afresh in your mind, for years to come.
- Snow View Point: The spot is the oldest spot here and offers an excellent view of Nanda, Kot and Nanda Devi peaks. The main adventure lies in the ropeway trip. Grab your beloved’s hand and hop on!
- Bhimtal Lake: For some quiet time, you must surely go here in the afternoon, which is named after Bhim from Mahabharata. Since the place is not as populous as the Nainital lake, your privacy will not get compromised. For those contemplative moments with your love, Bhimtal is the most appropriate spot.
- Mall Road Shopping: What can be a better way than shopping to know about your partner’s taste? Shop to your heart’s content and relish some delicious food at the Mall Road.