Top 10 Spectacular Nainital Sightseeing Places
Settled amidst the alluring Kumaon Hills, Nainital is a beautiful city named after eye shaped lake. The city gives picturesque view of lake surrounded by mountains which will rejuvenate you mind, body and soul after the busy week at work. Known as the lake district of India, Nainital is an ideal destination for nature lovers. Also, the Honeymoon Resorts In Nainital are famous amongst newly-weds. Here are the details of top ten spectacular sightseeing places in Nainital.
- Naina Devi Temple- One of the 64 shaktipeeths, Naina Devi temple is believed to be named where the eyes of Goddess Sati fell when Lord Shiva carried her body and is one of the most visited temples of the country.
- High Altitude Zoo– It is one the recognized zoo in north and is one of the three high altitude zoos existing in the country.
- Naina Peak– The highest peak of Nainital is known with the name of Naini Peak. It offers the majestic view of the city around the Naini Lake.
- Tiffin Top– Located at Ayarpatta hill, Tiffin top is also known as Dorothy’s seat where you can enjoy trekking and picnic with your loved ones.
- Snow view point– The place offers excellent views of snow covered mountains and the city resting around the Nainital Lake.
- Land ’s end It offers the stunning view of neighboring areas of the beautiful Khurpatal Lake an is situated at the height of 2120 meter above the sea level.
- Mall Road– One of the major tourists’ attractions as it has number of banks, showrooms, hotels, departmental stores, shops and cafes.
- Sat Tal– It is a beautiful cluster where seven fresh water lakes meets and hence is the most scenic places around Nainital.
- Governor’s House– Constructed in 1899, this house was the summer residence of Lieutenant Governor of United Provinces in past but you can visit the building with prior permission.
- Nainital Lake- It is the freshwater lake located admits the main town of the city and is one of the prime places to visit on your trip to Nainital.
If you wish to stay at Nainital Resort to enjoy the majestic views of lush green land and beautiful mountains then Shervani Hotel is best location. The interior of hotel is beautifully designed with wooden flooring and fine furnishing which makes you feel like you are in your own abode. The hotel is well equipped with modern facilities and is an epitome of luxury and comfort. The courteous staff will leave no stone unturned to make your trip unforgettable.